We purchased the Flatiron when it housed Greenville’s premier group of artists. Due to its heritage in textiles and art, we vowed to keep the building historical and filled with creative professionals, both textile and artistic. The Flatiron Studios are now listed on the register of historic places after a year of careful planning and another year of execution. We were tasked by the National Parks Service to keep the original structure as true to its original 1928 design as possible, while highlighting the new components of the building with contrastingly modern elements. That balance was a joy to create. In Site Designs occupies the half of the building at the point.